JSpeed.net Forums  

Go Back   JSpeed.net Forums > CR-X Forums > CR-X Projects
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2009, 04:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to BEECEE

IT'S ALIVE :lol:
Well at long last the B18 is in the crx , and it was well worth the wait , i just cant believe the the power it produces , first time out in it and i was scared sh1tless driving it , i have it a couple of weeks now and im getting a little braver but not stupid , YET .
So here it is in , sitting pretty

and another showing the ghetto air feed , which ill be sorting when i actually have some money , rather than just owe it

When i got the car back first there was a LOT of vibration coming through the whole car , very annoying and off putting , but after a couple of days driving this has subsided by about %50 so far , im guessing everything needed to just settle .
the front suspension seemed to be a little crashy on first drive but also has seemed to settle , might raise it just a tad to see if it feels any better ,
there are a few small electrical issues to sort , no rear demister and power foldies have a mind of there own . the car has it's NCT ( MOT ) on thursday so ill see what they have to say about things .
i will write up a better post on all the bits and pieces that the lad's had to do and any problems they had along the way .
BRIAN
PS , all comments and questions are welcome .