JSpeed.net Forums  

Go Back   JSpeed.net Forums > CR-X Forums > CR-X Chat Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2005, 05:29 PM

Default Stolen Civic - RIP

Good friend of mine had a JDM Civic Vtec stolen over the weekend from Blanch area. It was found but burnt to a crisp :-(

He was away for the weekend so they had plenty of time, they even left the alarm sitting on the drive to really wind him up. This is the second civic that was taken from him too.

Someday we will create an illegal hit squad and take these little scum bags out once and for all. or maybe i've been playing Grand Theft Auto too much.

Mark.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:52 PM

Maybe he should get a crxPoor lad.it's people like them that ought to be shot.If that was me i'd keep hunting for the little bastards until i take every last cent from them to pay for the car and something nice for me on the side[]

HmmBeginning to think that this topic,http://www.cr-x.org/home/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=111 may be true,games do affect us!

Quote-Someday we will create an illegal hit squad and take these little scum bags out once and for all. or maybe i've been playing Grand Theft Auto too much
Old 06-22-2005, 09:26 PM

Last weeek a bud of mine had his suzuki bandit stolen from blanch
loads of lads on the cbr250 forum are always going on about bikes being nicked from that area too. worst part was he only had 3rd party insurance so he's 4.5k outta pocket.

thieving little scum stealin someones pride and joy. u would just love to catch them at it - throw them into the back of a van and go to work on them with a baseball bat.

what lengths do everyone go to in order to keep their crx's safe at night. i got cobra alarm, park another car behind it and keep a crowbar close !

The cops dont really give a feck either. my bud went down to the station and they told him they only had one car to cover the whole of blanch. can u feckin believe that. this country....
Old 06-23-2005, 08:39 AM

I'd say he's hitting himself right now cause he didn't get third party,fire and theft.4.5k is alot to lose,i'd say he's gutted.we'll my rex is currently in the garages but the plus side is that i live in the middle of nowhere where bearly anyone travels except lorries who ruin the roadsWe got potholes up to my Shin nearly!![}]But when the car is out around the driveway i put the alarm on and we have alot of cars so usually one ends up parked in front of it.

It's probably going up to Dublin next week with cyclonium/Irish_Rex so it has a big increased chance of getting stolen.There's always some advantages of living in the middle of nowhere
Old 06-23-2005, 12:21 PM

@Rory - you may not have noticed but cbr250.com is hosted on this web site too (http://www.cr-x.org/cbr250/) its owned by my best bud Rory, small world eh :-)

Mark.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by rory

Last weeek a bud of mine had his suzuki bandit stolen from blanch
loads of lads on the cbr250 forum are always going on about bikes being nicked from that area too. worst part was he only had 3rd party insurance so he's 4.5k outta pocket.

thieving little scum stealin someones pride and joy. u would just love to catch them at it - throw them into the back of a van and go to work on them with a baseball bat.

what lengths do everyone go to in order to keep their crx's safe at night. i got cobra alarm, park another car behind it and keep a crowbar close !

The cops dont really give a feck either. my bud went down to the station and they told him they only had one car to cover the whole of blanch. can u feckin believe that. this country....
Old 06-28-2005, 08:15 AM

yep i had a cbr250 for a while and its a great forum.

have a cbr 600 at the mo too. they are all sound lads on there.

ahhh cbr's & crx's.... i love it