JSpeed.net Forums  

Go Back   JSpeed.net Forums > General Chat & Events > General Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2008, 09:24 PM

Default killarney sunday 29th of june

any one see any black crx`s around killarney on the 29th of june ? theres a good reason i am asking this !!!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:35 AM

Send a message via MSN to BEECEE

Go on !!!! [?]
Old 07-12-2008, 09:30 PM

a ban garda turned up on my door step at half 11 a couple of nights ago claiming i was reported for dangerous driving. it was the freakyest thing falling asleep watching C.S.I. and to be woke by a hot blonde gard lookin in the window. seemingly an old woman in killarney was nearly knocked down by a car with a discription matching mine. funny thing is i have never been further south than limerick an havent used my car in the past 4 if not 5 sundays. when i told her it couldnt be me she treated me like a lyer an told me i had to go to the garda station the next evening for questioning and a statement. when she went i didnt know was it all a dream or what. any way i went to the garda station the next evening at the time she told me to be ignored first for 5 minutes while 4 gards had chat between them selves then i was told she was running late for work and should arrive any second. half an hour later she arrived to tell me it was all sorted and doesnt involve me any more. now i am not trying to paint all gards with the same brush which is some times done ,there are some great gards out there who are excellent at there jobs but after the expierence i had with them i cant but think about what a waste of tax payers money some of them are . has any body else on here had any bad expierence with the the gards id like to know ? or even a good one to stick up for them !
Old 07-13-2008, 08:46 AM

from what you have said , it seems they did things properly and got whoever was involved , the way they dealt with you was standard , all things considered .put your self in their shoes , remember 99% of people they have a reason to question lie , its very hard to be any other way dealing with people unfortunately .
Old 07-13-2008, 08:52 AM

Was that in the Tuam station?

Ive been ignored in there before while the bangarda (with a big thick mans voice) chatted (cursed and sweared) on the phone about her night out or something alongs those lines and another fella was in there too, I was like no panic sure, im not here on my break or anything like [?] Looking back I think I should have taken it up with her, she was very unprofessional.

Dicky has some incidents with the gardai round here too, more car orientated, all I was looking for was a stamp and signature.

I did get pulled over doing 80 in a 60km zone on the naas road though and the bangarda let me off, she pretty decent, took all my details etc etc but came back and let me off for whatever reason, said it wasnt like down the country up here [] Think because i didnt give any cheek, just sat there and the fact that I was just going along the speed of the traffic probably helped. I could have argued that I just pulled out from the scrappers beside bluebell and there were no signs so just sped up to the traffic speed but didnt as I was breaking the limit no two ways about it.

@Beecee: True enough, that said way back during the london ira bombing campaign, my auld fella was hauled off a train going back to london from a job interview in ireland. He said there was no convencing them at all they were basically telling him what he was doing! Then after hours there they let him go without any reason given or apology.

We all know now what happened to some people that were in my fathers position and were unlucky enough.

90 White USDM CRX HF (JDM B20B Swap)
05 White USDM Subaru Legacy Outback
Old 07-13-2008, 09:07 AM

OK ,because i dont want to end up going on and on and on and on and on about this topic , think Eddie Murphy in Beverly hills cop , the way he worked was in the real world and the way they worked in Beverly hills was a joke , yes mam , no sir , im sorry i asked you a question , over done for comedy reasons , but in real life in any police force/job you cant be mr nice guy when enforcing something and having a standoffish attitude is part of the job , ill exit on this one here , as i hope you see where im coming from .BRIAN
Old 07-15-2008, 12:19 PM

The Tuam Gardaí are just down right ignorant with the exception of a few!The blonde one is a good looking thing though

Worst time i had with them was- one time after school it was absolutely pissin rain...one of the worst days of the year,you literally couldnt see a few metres in fornt of ya.A lad asked me to dropped him down to the gym so we hopped in the crx and i brought him down.Then i was parked in the cathedral grounds chattin to a lad in the passenger seat and up comes a garda car and call me over to them...i got out of the car and was talkin to them in the lashing rain for over 20mins...not once did they ask me to sit into the car and talk to them.I was being accused of handbraking down by the gym/swimming pool carpark and was seen by an off duty guard.I told them to go look at camera or something cause it definately wasn't me(it turned out to be another lad from school).anyway he also asked me to tell them the year my tax and insurance expires and who i am insured with rather than they gettin out of the car and looking at them.Then proceeded to ask me questions about who was in the passenger seat.Eventually they went and had to produce all documentation in 10 days etc...i was furious cause i was drippin wet the whole way home in the car.

Some of them are on serious power trips half the time and then brian ya i know what your sayin about them doing there job but was doing security at oxegen and the gardaí up there did feck all!!!!they were patroling around at one stage and a fight broke out right beside them...they ignored it and left it to security who had to run a good bit to get at it!!!!it was a shambles...they hid and did nothing most of the time!
Old 07-16-2008, 08:54 AM

@ H22 CRX: In fairness man I wouldnt e happy with just being left off how did they accuse a lad from 100miles away of a traffic offence when you werent even there!!!
Are they scanning the forum trying to spot something or is there a CRX going around on your plates?? Id go to the station again and ask where they got their information from
Old 07-16-2008, 08:35 PM

you dont understand how worried i was cause she said that it was pretty serious and somebody was going to get prosicuted. it worked out that the owner of my old eg6 sir is a bit of a loonatic and the ownership change hadnt gone through in shannon. the ban garda saw my black crx and girls being girls thought all black cars are the same. thinking back on it though she was one hot garda :-)
Old 07-17-2008, 11:14 AM

Well at least we have all learnt a valuable lesson from this so..

Lady Gardas can be pretty HOT