JSpeed.net Forums  

Go Back   JSpeed.net Forums > CR-X Parts Forums > Parts Offered
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2021, 05:03 PM

Default Group Buy: Tailor Car Covers

So this kinda started on the cr-x.org Facebook page and it was suggested we put it up here too for all that traffic passing though here

After talking to Karl recently about CR-X specific car covers, he was suggesting maybe a group buy if anyone is interested.

www.justdriveshop.com seems to do a really nice CR-X specific cover with mirror pockets, shaped to suit with/without spoilers and a printed logo and bag. I've dealt with William from JustDriveShop before (on the wind deflectors group buy) he is a great guy to deal with and a group discount and combined shipping is very likely if a few of us are on for it.
The listed price for them individually is €93 and shipping is €54.50each but if there is interest in a few I can see what kind of discount we can get and combine the shipping cost. There is a few different colours available (Red, Black and Blue) I'll throw up a link to his site so ye can see the full info on them. If there is any interest reply below or send me a message and we can see what kinda deal we can manage with him.

****Just to note he prices in dollars and I pay him using paypal so there might be some slight variation in price with exchange rates at the time of ordering and paypal fees and while he is happy to reduce the declared value on the package customs is a possibility too. Im not out to make any money off these so whatever they cost is exactly what we will have to paying divided equally (Like all group buys Ive done on here)

Anyway here's a link to the full description of the covers:
https://justdriveshop.com/products/c...31854540259411

Old 02-12-2021, 05:07 PM

There is also the option of this outdoor cover too for Άγ46
I don't think it would be realistic to keep a CR-X outside under a cover anyway as it's nearly worse for them but could be an option in a slightly dirtier shed where soft cloth might get destroyed heres a link to that too if anyone might be interested in that

https://justdriveshop.com/products/h...31858246123603

Old 02-17-2021, 06:54 AM

As on BakeBook...I'll have one of these if the group buy works out at a good price
EE8 Cel Blue...RIP